Thread: "Weigh In"
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 08:19 AM
Lneal

Thanks laparshall for your encouraging post :-D I hate getting off track but I know with a little nudge from all you girls I can do it. Well said as I myself have had thoughts of how well I ve done and so I think its ok to eat something I shouldn't. Its not the one day that gets you its the day after day of giving in that does the harm.

I just finished up with my first quarter (lots of homework and test) and have started my fall quarter (everything new now). along with this I agreed to make a quilt and do the hand quilting for a surprise birthday gift for a special friend. The party is going to be big with about 250 people. I have had 4 week notice and so have been busy with that project. Materials and my time will be compensated for and so I must do my best at my quilting skill. The problem is I have left no time for myself and I am finding that I eat from all this added stress. Has anyone else done that? I have a week and a half left so I am looking forward to the relief of it and maybe have time for myself again. I have been up at 4:oo am most morning the past two weeks so I am running low on energy. I'll manage and get back with this healthy eating again. Thanks for your support girls :thumbup: :thumbup: