View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 08:49 AM
craftiladi

Originally Posted by cjomomma
Originally Posted by GrammaNan
This board is the best. I had a really bad panic attack this morning and can't get through to my doctor for a couple of more hours. I decided to get on board while I wait and after about 20 minutes my symptoms are almost gone. I am still going to talk to the doc, but now I can breathe and the pain is almost gone.
I know what you mean. I used to have panic attacks on a daily basis. I didn't sleep because of them and I would get up and read the board and the attack would soon subside. I always say this board saved my life and the life of little man whom I was pregnant with at the time.
Ok I wasn't going to admit this but last night I was home alone during what I thought was a scary night of thunder & lightening..scary for me as I too suffer from occassional panic attacks and yes felt one coming on last night and after pacing around the house I decided to jump on here...so I need to thank all of you for helping get me through the night...I know I know shouldn't be on the computer during storms but.......lol