View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 09:24 AM
Grama Lehr

Originally Posted by kwhite
Ladies Ladies Ladies. I have been going through the SQA messages I have been getting. I am sooo pleased that some of you are doing so well and getting blessed by the communications you are receiving. However:

I apologize to those of you who have crappy Angels and are not receiving any info for months at a time. It is not fair but we all knew in the beginning it would not be.

To the CRAPPY Angels. I have been patient and sent you messages waiting for a reply to explain yourself. Well that is over. From this point forward I will no longer ask you for your explanation. I will just be pulling you out and sending you a note to that end. I understand people have life issues. Please do not take offense if it happens to you. If you have not been able to send to your Angel in months and months then take it as a relief and one less thing you have to deal with in your life.

So sorry for having to be the bad Angel but I signed up for this duty and I need to be the "Big Girl" and do it. Peace and love to all. Karen
Karen, I truly appreciate all of your hard work!!
I don't think that you are a bad Angel, but.........it's really hard to keep a stiff upper lip and not be sad when you don't even get a "HOWDY!!" from your angel. I haven't heard from mine since January 15th. :roll:
I hope that she is ok, but on the other hand, I kinda hope that you gave her the old heave ho! 8-) If she would just say something, anything, I would be fine. :wink:
Attached Thumbnails attachment-94338.bmp