Thread: "Weigh In"
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 09:27 AM
Pats8e8

Hi, I knew you were out there somewhere, just had to find you. You have been very busy. I've had a pretty relaxing summer. Will be back to school on the 30th. I have had time to sew though, which is so nice. Spent this weekend embroidery my son's scrubs. I hate doing the legs, have to take out the seam then use my serger to put it back together again. But the office decided to go all navy blue so I had to do all his new sets. Now I'm wondering if any of the others in the office will want theirs done.
Laparshal, sure wish I had some of your stamina. Does walking on that treadmill wake you up? I am still fighting it, just look at it and think I will get on it sometime.
Lneal, didn't realize you had such a hectic schedule. I know about school, what is your major?
Zennia, welcome aboard! We are always glad to see new members. You are wise to get on this before it becomes worse for your health. Are you going to any groups like WW?
Well, I need to get out in my garden, doesn't look like it will be too hot out there yet. DH is usually out there by 6am. I'm still in bed at that time. Talk to you all later.