Old 07-24-2008, 05:58 AM
Izy

Originally Posted by Siren9patch
I would like to know why my posts on this thread were deleted. What kind of forum is this anyway? Some people around here seem kind of rude. I come here looking for someone to chat with and get treated like crap.

I was going to tell you all about the log cabin quilt I'm working on for my dad. He's a log cabin republican so it will have a very special meaning to him. I hope to have it finished by his birthday. But since you all are very unwelcoming to newbs then I won't discuss it with you. Good day!
Siren9patch,

Just check back through the recent posts, I have been a member here for 18 months and they are all very helpful and supportive, I visit here EVERY day and can only presume you were caught up at the weekend with a very unusual problem with some unsavoury characters who infiltrated our lovely forum, and a number of posts had to be deleted as this group posted several nasty and offensive messages.

Please give this forum a second chance, and I am sure you won't regret it, sorry for your frustration,

Izy