View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 02:03 PM
Covered in Threads

I've had a VIP card for years now. And of course the general rule is that you get an additional 10% off your entire purchase but it will not always apply to items that you use your 40% coupons on. But I obtained my VIP card from JoAnn's when I registered my state/city licensed business with them for tax exemption. It does sweeten the pot a bit and makes the possibility of earning a profit possible. There are two cards I know that is offered by JoAnn's - one for teachers, so anyone that teaches, even those that home school can ask for one - the manager will state what is needed to get one - I recommend you call ahead and get a name. The other is for licenses businesses and I did have to give them a copy of my state license to receive it. But once it is on file, you get it right then to use on your purchase and you are on file for about 1 year and I beleive that is from August 1st through July 31st. I applied for mine in Arizona and have had no probelm using it in all the neighboring states, so far.
Ask for one, all they can do is say no or tell you what is needed to file for one.