Old 08-09-2010, 05:54 PM
grammypatty7

Hi Carol,
Try doing a search for quilted sweatshirts and sweatshirts to see what's on this board. Recently "uglycook" put up a pdf tutorial on how to do a gorgeous patchwork quilted sweatshirt and I want to make one of these this fall if possible - for myself. Also scroll up through the pictures as I did include the information on where to order the pattern for the burgandy one at nancy's notions.com. You can also go to her website and search for sweatshirts or quilted sweatshirts as she has many patterns available. The stripped one I got from my quilt chapter when we did it as a group project. There are many quilt sweatshirt patterns available. You can purchase your own fabrics or buy the jelly rolls or honey buns to use as well. The Burgundy one use a jelly roll packet. The other two I purchased 5 fabrics and used. You mix around until you find 5 fabrics you'd like to see together.

I'll see if I can find the link for the patchwor tutorial and include here but it as just posted in the last 24 hours.
Patty

Originally Posted by ctack2
How do you make those? My mother is chair bound most of the time, and would love those. Is there a pattern somewhere?
Thanks,
Carol B