View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 06:36 PM
Rebecca VLQ

Originally Posted by Rhonda
Originally Posted by Rebecca VLQ
Rhonda...these blocks with "star" type points...is it a 45 degree? I got 2 templates in the mail, but there's no markings on them except the square gridlines. Can you help me? Do I just need to use a sharpie or something?
What size quilt block are you making? I send out a square with a 30 degree mark on it for the angle cut. If you are doing the 12 1/2" I didn't have those templates yet when I sent the templates out. I have them now and can send them. If you are doing the 6 1/2" I also have that template for the 30 degree and can send it. If you have a ruler with the angle on it that will work for the Star Point Block but I want to use some Wings Blocks later on and everyone should have the 30 degree template for that as you need to cut along two sides of that 30 degree template. So let me know which size you are making and I will get out to you.
Ahhhh...I was doing the 12.5"...that's why!

If you could, can you send the one for the 6.5" as well? I will totally send you a treat in the mail if you do! :D LMK if you need my addy again...Rebecca in Fuquay-Varina, NC. :D