Old 08-09-2010, 09:30 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

My DH gave me my engagement ring on a Friday the 13th in Dec 1974! So since I am a Christian and don't believe in superstition. We did all the things you are not supposed to do on our wedding day! We have been married for 35 years last Jan!

Friday the 13th is an anniversary of the day we got engaged officially. So we always celebrate it even if we only talk about the date and remembering.

We used to try to celebrate our wedding anniversary and something would go wrong. One of us would be sick or one time the motor in our Blazer fell out! in a town 30 miles from home!

So we made more of Fri the 13th because it was fun and because there are more Fri the 13th in a year than our wedding anniversary! there are usually 2 to 3 a year. One year it actually fell in Dec which was when the first one was. My DH is more apt to remember and tell me about the Fri the 13ths coming up than he is our actual wedding anniversary! LOL

Got any good positive stories about Friday the 13th?

Please keep them positive! I would prefer to avoid the superstitions but as long as it is upbeat that's ok!

Would love to hear your stories!