View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 06:43 PM
Bobbinchick

I just do it on my regular sewing machine. All I did was do the free motion on the little feather circles and when all that was done on all four corners as I was not sure what I was goingo to do until I went ahead and done it. I just set the stitch legh to 0 and put on a darning foot or free motion foot on the machine and threaded that and started in a small section at a time so far only 1 thread break. I started on another corner and got the thread break on that one and it is about half finished. You wear glove with them little rubber nubbers on them so you can get ahold of the quilt and this way it will be easier to move and not to forget to drop or cover the feed dogs. It's been a very long time since I done it and my machine dose not have a stitch regulator so there are stitches that are uneven, but what the hey! Well I've got a ball game on now so I best get back to it. Have a great day, Huggies, Fay ,,,,Oh yes,, if you ever try this,, don't use a bed sheet as the back of the quilt. Thread count is too hiogh for free motion quilting. Have a great day, Huggies, Fay