View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 01:25 AM
Quilt4u

Six years ago I put my Viking 415 on lay away fro a birthday present for myself be cause no one would get me one that I wanted. I had tow months befor it. And I told every one all I wanted was money for it but my husban. One day he saw the lay away slip and asked about it. I told him. He thought I was buying a chep machine (because he bought me a machine that never worked.). well we went out had dinner then we stop at the shop that I had my lay away. He said he had some qustions to ask because I did not know how to buy. The next thing I kwen he took out my lay away slip and payed it off;and I still got other presents for my birthday. But the story continues. Three years after I put a serger on lay away nerer haveing one I thought it is about time I did.There was one on sail a viking not top of the line ( almost bottom so I would not be so afraid of it ). Well I gave the money to my DH to pay off the lay away and get my machine. But what he came home with was not my machine.I was so speachless. He came home with the top of the line serger the 3,000 not the 300. What a nice guy. Istill have not used it I'm afraid. I just need to sit myself down with my next quilt and use it.