View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 07:07 AM
QBeth

Originally Posted by dmackey
Originally Posted by QBeth
Over the weekend I was doing some thinking... always dangerours! :-)

The question was raised about whether we all drive our own cars during the shop hop or try to carpool after leaving the cars somewhere safe.
Not sure how it will all work out in the long run, but it looks like some people will be joining us along the way, plus, we all live in such different areas, that leaving the last stop might take us all on different paths to home.

I think once we have confirmed plans for where we will be visiting, that might make the car pooling decisions easier.

With the choices we have so far, there is a shopping center close to Candlelight. There is a shopping center close to Shamrock Quilts in Hudson, there is parking at Bits and Pieces in Pelham, there is parking at Pine Tree Quilts in Salem, but don't know about D&D, or Stitched in Stone.

Diane
Ah, you figured out the name of that quilt shop in Kingston(?)!

Agree on the car pooling decision; it will be much easier once we have a definite list of folks and shops. The same thought ocurred to me about people coming from the four corners of Earth _:-)_ but thought I'd field the question. As for D&D, they have a lot of parking there in that they're in a small mini-mall. But, that Pelham/Kingston area may be too off the path we might take. Still, something to keep in mind.