View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 02:29 PM
Marye

Originally Posted by Roxanne
I guess we are all in this same boat! I was in the neighborhood of Hancock's today and just stopped in to buy 1 yard of black on black for a border ---HA!

They were having a sale and the rest as they say is history. I bought some fabrics for .50 a yard..I spent $50.00 more than I needed to.

Plus, last week my husband returned home from a business trip with a duffle bag full of decorator fabrics for me. He said it was Christmas in July and I truly felt like it going through it all. What a haul and the best part is that it was FREE!

I'll never find enough projects or time to use all I have but I simply cannot pass up a beautiful piece of fabric.

By the way---how are ya'll getting the nice signatures on your posts? Are you posting from your personal emails? I can't see anything on the board that allows this customization.

Roxanne
Roxanne, I live just about 35 miles southwest of you- I live in Springfield Hwy 3 comes by here. and if you do a search -=Signatures there is a link where you can go and get yours done.