View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 08:51 PM
buntcake49

We lost our precious dog, Marty, last April. Our other dog has gone into a deep depression over his lost. We ended up going to our locale animal shelter and brought home Constance the Shih Tse and Sammy the Pom. Two days later, we were asked to "foster" a Norwegin Elkhound for a couple of days until an animal adoption group would come an pick her up. We agreed. Unfortunately, the day we were to take the dog to the adoption agency, my daughter and husband said they wanted to keep her. I was out numbered so now we have four dogs AND 4 cats.

I was able to find pictures of the dogs and three out of four cats. The missing cat is Diablo, who is all black with a few strands of white fur mixed in. He is my love, expecially at night, when he curles under the covers with me. He waits until he thinks I'm asleep, then comes out the sleeps between me and my husband.

Everyone thinks were crazy but it was said (by someone) that people live longer when they have pets to care for. So, I guess we are really Crazy but loving it.

This is Contance
[ATTACH=CONFIG]95745[/ATTACH]

This is Meisha who only has 3 leggs but gets along as if she had all four. She is a very gentle dog even though she looks like she is ready to attach!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]95747[/ATTACH]

This is Sammy
[ATTACH=CONFIG]95748[/ATTACH]

The is Max, the lover of all our cats.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]95754[/ATTACH]

This is Tori Ann, she loves being in my sewing room with me as well as by the computer.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]95755[/ATTACH]

This is Angel (the white dog) with her companion, Marty, that passed away. Angel is the cause of all our newly adopted dogs.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]95756[/ATTACH]

This is Snowball our long hair persian mix.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]95758[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-95740.jpe   attachment-95742.jpe   attachment-95743.jpe   attachment-95749.jpe   attachment-95750.jpe  

attachment-95751.jpe   attachment-95753.jpe