View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 09:12 AM
angieh1964

good lord when i started reading this i thought u were like 16 or something NOT 21 for godsakes! and at least u were smoking OUTSIDE the car i know someone who is 21 lives with her parents has twins one of which has asthma and all 3 adults smoke around the kids in the house and in the car. dont feel bad and ignore buttheads like that. and dont want to harp (i am an ex smoker smoked for about 25 years when i quite) but i recently read an article on what they call 3 hand smoke the stuff that is left on clothes skin walls everything they did a study and found that the remmants of this 3rd hand smoke is actually more dangerous than 1st and 2nd because 1st has the filter 2 is just at that time but the 3rd is what builds up after time. think about when you clean the inside of your car windows or when u scrubbed the house down before baby was born remember all that yucky yellow and brown ick that is what your baby is coming in contact with when u smoke. This put things in such a better perspective for me! but you sound like a very good and caring mother as long as your child is healthy and happy who gives a crap what those morons have to say!