View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 09:25 AM
wordpaintervs

Hello to all out there who come to look, and sometimes leave a note for me. A special thanks to those who have prayed for me and the children I sew for that have cancer., and to those who were in a position to reach out and help me in my mission to do this thing. I have been organizing fabrics and trims and cutting out doll bodies. I have 6 girl bodies and 1 for a boy doll. I will be cutting out several more, then will sew the dolls and stuff them, and cut the dresses and outfits for them, to make a kind of kit, I can easily turn too with a few hours to put into them...and complete. I think I may be looking at up to twenty more dolls in the future, and more beyond that will be hoped for. One at a time is slow, but one doll and one child with something to love, when the night is silent and the sick hours are long, are worth all my efforts. I still need a couple days to finish a project I am doing, then will be returning to the job sewing the dolls and chemo caps. Thanks again to all of you out there who take the time to visit me here and send the pm messages of encouragement and donations my way. I appreciate each and every one of you. I look forward to hearing from you.

Vickey Stamps