View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 12:21 PM
Pati- in Phx

Yes. There are times I know I have "too much" stash. Problem is it isn't all quilt stash. Some is for clothing some is for re-creation clothing/costumes and so on.
Currently I usually only buy for something specific. And that is usually samples for classes I am going to teach.(the shops prefer to have current fabrics/colors on display. Not always, but generally.)
Right now I am also doing some work for the shop where I teach most. New owner, new shop arrangement and such. I am trying to sort/arrange/organize the pattern section of the store. sigh. and getting paid in Store Credit. <G> That will cover most of my new fabric buying for the next several months. )

Oh, BTW, you all need to check out Connecting Threads. New website, and some wonderful new lines of fabrics... at low prices. Solids and "mirage"(sort of marbled) colors that will be around for a while. New batiks. and new pricing. Sorry, but I had to get some one else to drool over the "not-now-because-I-am-trying-to-not-buy-fabric" fabric. <
:-D

Have fun,
Pati, in Phx
My husband says I need the bumper sticker that says "I'm winning"......................