View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 01:13 PM
Elisabrat

I wanted to add an update: Genavieve has received 83 cards from Quilting Board members, some with small gifts, some with money gifts.. she was speechless and has everyones emails/qb names and is coming home for three days the end of this month and will reply. She said she had to go to 'field' where they do mock battles (jump from a moving vehicle pretend it was hit with a rocket etc) and the last day they handed out mail.. she received over 30 cards that day and five more when she got back to base. She was so moved, I am so moved. You have to know that we are always here for each other and it seems when any board member asks for help they receive hands from all over. Bless every one of you. I don't know how I found this board truth be told but I couldnt be more fortunate. I am slowly on the mend (yeah!) right now and even pulled out the machine today and fabric.. tomorrow maybe even sewing! I miss that so much. So once again, thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Everyone here is part of this huge family who has never met and it never matters.. if one is hurting the rest jump in. If one is celebrating the rest jump in too.. Can you imagine if this could be mass produced what the world would look like now? dream, I can only dream...