View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 05:11 PM
stefanib123

Originally Posted by lab fairy
Uh...I just thought I finally got rid of my two when they up and got married. So essentially I'm now stuck with two more! :roll: Exponential growth in seven weeks (2 kids became 4) is just not a fair thing to do to this mom.

I think I'll join you in the grumbling thing... paying for those college classes, the "hey Mom, will you" calls, can you help me with my homework, ... Do they grow up? They never ask me to cook though. Got them scared of that request. I think it's the bread bricks I turned out for Christmas. :oops:

I do have to say that I still like the migrating with the seasons idea. Its darn hot down here.
I just had this turn of events, too! I have an extra child around now, too, LOL!

But, there is a silver lining! I've always wanted a daughter, and she is learning to quilt with me! YAY!!! I got her some Tinkerbell fabric today actually I was going to post about. Its a panel and I've got 2 coordinating fabrics, trying to decide how to lay it out for her to do. The panel has one big block and 3 smaller ones. I just don't know how to figure that! I'll post it in a few minutes.

I'm going to keep this one and get rid of mine,LOL! (just kidding......maybe.....girls are so much cleaner!)

I'm getting ready to go practice some. It pains me to do this, LOL! I don't have a lot of "stash", so I really love every piece! I think I will try to cut some common size squares so that if they turn out ok, I can still use them.

I think I'm just not being as "careful" as I think. From what everyone has said, it has to be either me letting the ruler move, or just not having them lined up right to begin with.