View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 05:06 AM
Charleen DiSante

Dear mortinarose: PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, CALL THE COMPANY AND TELL THEM WHAT YOU EXPERIENCED. That could help get some extra help for the people working there. If the company knew what their cutting hours does to the clerks AND the customers, then maybe they would do something differently. So, please tell them what you experienced.
Originally Posted by mortinarose
This has nothing to do with VIP cards but JoAnn Fabrics makes soo mad. I went in to buy batting as it was half price (warm & natural) I wanted 12 yards. The roll she had only had six. I said, there is a box there that isn't opened. She asked ME if it was the same stuff. I didn't know but go look!!! She did brought the box up. Made all kinds of comments about me getting soo much. She called for help from a clerk. The big roll knocked down some stuff on the counter which she wasn't happy about. If she was more careful and wasn't so mad because I wanted 12 yards she would have done fine. Then she is saying she (me) will need a semi to take this out, it could have been cut in 6 yard pieces. Well if I wanted two 6 yard pieces I would have asked for that. There were some other comments but I couldn't hear. Anyway I got my bundle from the disgruntled clerk and did not need a semi to get it home. The attitude just FROSTED ME!!. I also bought a couple things at 50% off. You would think they would be happy to have a sale. I don't buy material there but I like the batting sale and accessory sales. I wish I had a store I could go to closer but the next store is 200 miles away. Oh well I just go there when absolutely necessary.