Old 08-13-2010, 06:48 PM
quilt addict

Okay, If I was feeling better, I would be dancing all over. But with the ear ache, I am just not feeling up to it. But I am glad I got these babies ......and Billy's special surprise.

Come to find out that these machines belonged to her Aunt Mackie that had passed on. Mackie, is the Jeanne Mackie who was one of the prized instructors at Quilt In A Day. Who would of thought. She was glad they were going to a quilter. She said they gave away so much fabric too. Sorry I missed that. So first I will call Mackie. She couldn't find the key so I bought the bent wood case with the machine in it. I was so pleased when I opened it.....It is pristine! Cleaner than the machines I take through the spa.

15-91 Serial AF212989, 25,000 allotted April 12, 1939.

Then the treadle is a Jones Medium CS Serial #67025. Need cleaning but think Jeanne Jones will be beautiful once been through the spa. I will have to learn some wood working to touch up the cabinet.

The case has one dent
[ATTACH=CONFIG]96874[/ATTACH]

Isn't she a beauty.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]96880[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-96869.jpe   attachment-96870.jpe   attachment-96873.jpe   attachment-96875.jpe