View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 02:12 AM
sewcrafty

Just a heads up. A call may have to be made for Martins in Bedford, someone told me that they closed.

Now you're in my neck of the woods!! If you're going to be eating in the Concord area, there's the Red Apple where it's all you can eat Chinese, American & Italian (but mostly chinese). Its right on Loudon Road. Having 15 or more people there is absolutely no problem. Also down Loudon Rd are Ruby Tuesdays, Applebee's, LongHorn, Newick's, Arnies (small place where antique cars hang out). Then right off of 93 there's a Holiday Inn which has an Italian restaurant Nonnie's and they used to have a buffet lunch there (good eats), around $10/pp. Were supposedly going there today for lunch so I can let you know if they still have the buffet there or not.

If you're going to be coming up this way, please PM me as I don't get e-mail notifications. Hit the SPAM button a few months back and Admin notified me that he couldn't do anything about it.

I can get a pretty good list of places together for restuarants for all of you, plus there's a small LQS in Concord the Golden Geese, plus JoAnn's that are right in the vicinity. Quilted Threads is about 20 mins. west from Concord. Keepsake about an hour maybe + a couple north.