Old 08-14-2010, 05:08 PM
grammypatty7

Thank you everyone. Andrea received her sweatshirt (the black and white one) yesterday exactly one month after her birthday to the day, sent me a photo and it fits her really beautifully and looks good on her. Yeah! I was concerned about fitting her but with her help, made it. She loved it and I think/hope she'll enjoy wearing it. With fall right around the corner in Indiana she'll soon be able to get some use out of it, that's for sure. We are going to IL and leave FL Aug. 23rd and I'm taking one with me as last year I really needed it as the evenings got cool for me since I'm 100 % Floridian now.

Hopefully some of you will brave making a sweatshirt. Patterns can be found at JoAnn's, probably quilt shops, and Nancy's Notions and other websites have several patterns to choose fun. Hopefully by Monday I'll have my granddaugthers completed and will post it so keep your eyes open for the new post which hopefully will be Monday or Tues. I still have one front to do, the sleeves and then attach the neck and bottom ribbing and it'll be finished.
Hugs
Patty