View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 08:58 AM
Debra Mc

Just wanted to let everyone know about an email I got yesterday from Yahoo/Msn Lottery Corp. :twisted: (It's a fake). I have just won one million british pounds. That two million american. If you recieve one of these look up Yahoo lottery and there is a ton of information about this. They also use Bill Gate"s name. All they asked for was my name, address, phone number, race, fax, sex and occupation and the ballot numbers and ticket numbers. Next they will ask me to open a bank account so they can deposit the check and them they will draft out the taxes. I know this is what is coming. I didn't respond. So all of you please beware of this email. I have seen enough stuff on TV about these frauds and I just want everyone to know about this. Oh well there goes the dream of braces all paid for in one payment, the ultimate quilting machine, the quilt fabric store, new house in the country, paying off all the kids debts and building them new houses and many other dreams we all have if we had won. Everyone take care. We are baking in East Texas and pray for rain soon. Have a good day. DebraMc 8)