Thread: Rotor Blades
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 02:16 AM
Edie

They also sell a rotary cutter that goes with the blades. The cutter is $4.00 and comes with three blades. For $4.00 it is certainly worth it to me to have a cutter that I know will work with the blades, but someone did write in earlier and said that they will fit any cutter except one. I checked back on these messages and came up with - they fit Fiskars, Olfa, Dritz and Martelli -- they do NOT fit Clover. Hope that helps. I can just see Harbor Freight getting their undies in a knot. They don't know what it going on here. If you read from the beginning this is all over the United States. It is unbelievable how this gets going. Lucky HF - poor Fons and Porter and Hancock and JoAnn's. Now if we could also do this in our local grocery store and Target and K-Mart. Now if we could only find these blades that are made right here in the good old USA. It would be a real shame if the blades we are all buying up are made in China and F&P, Olfa and Fiskars are made in the USA. Olfa is made in Japan. I just checked my unopened blade packet. I check on it and let you all know when I pick my blades and cutter at 9:00 this morning!

Good hunting! Edie