View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 04:39 PM
wordpaintervs

Originally Posted by CajunQuilter2
Wow Vickie you are a busy bee. I have been working on Project Linus quilts for the last week and today I got a bit burned out. So I think tomorrow I am gonna take a break. So far I have 3 complete and 1 waiting for batting that I have to get more tomorrow. But when you know what they are for it helps to push on with it. I am so glad you are able to do these and can't wait to see the pictures of the little ones once they are born. Hehehe. I have another box ready to send to you in the mail either tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest. Had as much fun putting this one together for you as I did the first one. I will let you know for sure when it is in the mail so you can watch for it. Keep up the great work. :-)
Try and check back in an hour or so for a new doll posting. I think this red dress for the girl doll is going to turn out really pretty. I'm going now to attach the waist of the top to the skirt, then do the bonnet. After that the nightgown, which is already cut out and ready for sewing. I have been having fun with this red dress.. Great for you on the Linus project. I'd love to see pictures. If you want to PM me other then here, go to

[email protected]

Thanks for the great reply.

Hugs

Vickey