Old 08-15-2010, 05:24 PM
Dorothy Ann

Oops! This laptop is way too excitable, I never know what I've punched or pushed that makes it send before I'm ready. Where was I? Oh, my shop. I have enough fabric that I impress anyone who hasn't seen it already and many ask why I don't open an real shop. In truth, I have had a shop, it was a Stained Glass business in San Marcus, Texas in the '80's. My husband looked me straight in the eye and said NO when I asked if I could just open one for a year! He knows me, and wanted me to do what I'm doing, I didn't see a way that this amazing thing could happen, but it did. I'm okay with not having a real shop and I know now that I wouldn't have the time. I am a little concerned that the weight of all those bolts might cause the right wing of our second story to end up in the kitchen area below. My quilting friends come and people find me one way or another; they come to buy fabric or just visit. I have a website, http://peacebypiecing.com, but mostly I design quilts and have been extremely blessed to have several published in McCall's Quilting magazine, one in Fons and Porter's Easy Quilts, two free online patterns, P&B Textiles and Maywood Studios. Also, several have gone to market including a Block of the Month with P&B. That was a long answer to a short request, the real truth is, I don't know how to do that, I just moved in and need some guidance.