View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 03:31 PM
barbsbus

THANK YOU AGAIN, MEME!
What a nice surprise! So much fun to receive a package from you. I love all the neat things you put in it. DH immediately had to try out the candy and was able to tell me what the little cherb was by feeling it's little feet and wings. Although he had to take a few minutes to study it. I am going to quilt the pretty panel and it will become a part of our winter house decorations. The pretty thread will be perfect and the fat quarters will be good for the binding. I like to change the wall quilts in our dining room by seasons and this panel is the perfect size and will be a quick project to complete. I love the Quiltie Ladies' Scrapbook. I read some of the recipes to DH and now he wants me to make several of them. They do sound good and the block patterns and fun projects are great. Looks like there will be things I can do with the great grands when they come for a visit. I love the poetry and drawings, what a neat book. The little note book will be handy in my purse and the word puzzles will be entertaining. I have never seen the Best Press spray and I am anxious to try it out. Thank you for the scent-free feature. Thank you again. You mentioned in the note that your children are in the service, my thoughts and prayers go out to them and you. It must be stressful for you when they are away from home.
I am busy working on Christmas presents for the great grands. This year I am making beanbag games. My son gave me 50 pounds of walnut shells and I ground them into small chips to use in the place of beans for the bags. Also busy making lots of pincushions that I will be selling at my quilt guild's quilt show next spring.

close up
[ATTACH=CONFIG]98108[/ATTACH]

sqa gifts
[ATTACH=CONFIG]98109[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-98103.jpe   attachment-98104.jpe