Old 07-28-2008, 10:21 PM
jbsstrawberry

Hey Karla!! Great list! I'm kinda late on replying here as well, but I use to sell out of refridgerator magnets. Little quilt blocks and such with a piece of strip magnet hot glued to the back. I would easily sell a couple hundred of them in a day. I kept them very inexpensive, since they were mostly made of scraps. 50 cents to a dollar depending on what they were and how long they took to make. (sold a bunch made out of plaster of paris cast in chocolate molds then painted in acrylics or water colors and sprayed with acrylic clear coat too!) We used a piece of new stove pipe mounted to a painted plank wood base to display them.
Make as many Christmas ornaments as you can, they always sold VERY quickly. At some bigger craft shows, I would go through a couple hundred or two in a day. Smaller ones I ususally sold 50 - 100 depending on the time of year. From August on, they'd sell like hot cakes!
Simple Christmas stockings always did well for me too. I'd take along several pigma pens (different Christmasy type colors) and personalize them when folks bought them if they wanted me to. Just wrote the person's name across the top and voila! personalized handmade gifts. I learned the hard way to practice on a scrap of fabric before I used it on the top of my stockings though...LOL I learned, at a show, not all fabrics are easily written on with pigma pens LOL.