View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 12:14 PM
Mattee

It sounds like I'm in the minority, but I think their fabric is extremely poor quality. I still use it (because it's so cheap) for quick projects that won't be used much, or for things that I don't actually care about very much. If, however, I am putting a lot of time or energy into a project, I pay more elsewhere for better quality fabric. I can see through their fabric which I find to be very thin. It's about the quality I would expect for fabric given that it costs less than $5 per yard. I have based my opinion, by the way, on dozens of fabrics that I have purchased from them either as yardage or as part of kits. They have several kits I would like to order, but I just am not willing to put that much time into a project with such poor quality fabric.

I have also had trouble with their customer service. Specifically, several occasions on which they failed to resolve technical issues which were keeping me from being able to order on their website. They failed to respond to me at all, or in a timely manner, and were unhelpful and unsympathetic to my inability to order.

Mattee