Old 08-17-2010, 02:03 PM
Lori L

I am soooo excited about getting this last group getting into the RR3 I am doing a happy dance all over my house! For now we're known as Group 14 but we can come up with something snazzier than that.......any ideas??? I've been designated the point person for this group and I hope you all will contact me anytime there is a question/concern of any type. If I don't know the answer, I know Terri is out there somewhere to help us :) I also hope the friendships we build in this group lasts a lifetime. We'll always have a little piece (or should I say border) of each other! There is already a post started so we can show our centers off to the entire board but I'd also like to post ours here as well. If someone doesn't want to have their centers shown as each border is added, please let me know as soon as possible and I'll make sure each group member is aware of this. Okay........ Let's start talking to each other ladies! I can't wait to get to know each of you and to see your centers. I'm attaching the center I plan on using. (I've had it done for over a month :) ) Purplesharon has been given the go-ahead to use a center that is slightly larger than the 24" x24" measurements. But.....it is because of her we are able to have this Group 14! Soooo.....THANK YOU Purplesharon!!!!! And a big shout out to Terri as well. She has worked hard to get this last group into the RR3 and I appreciate everything she has done! Okay...... Let's see those centers!

Group 14 Members:
Purplesharon
Candlequilter
LoriL
OK Darla
Cdcatlovers
Leota

I've named this "Dancing Horses"
[ATTACH=CONFIG]98798[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-98793.jpe   attachment-98794.jpe