View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 04:21 PM
MNM

Originally Posted by Terri C
My issue with this board is----"I"M NOT GETTING ANYTHING DONE" lol.
I'm lov'in this board but between this one and 1 other I go to I'm not getting anything done. I was reading the "UFO Challenge of the Month 2010" form and thought that is what I need to do--not happening, I'm here to much!!!! So tomorrow I'm going to TRY (you see I said try) to get control of my time on the computer--wish me luck I'm going to need it. :)
I had the same problem. I am retired so I do have a lot of time BUT it still took me all day to get through both of these quilting sites. I love both of them. I now get up at 5 or 5:30 AM, do the computer thing, go for my walk, have breakfast and then get on with my quilting and do some house work if I have time. Ha! I usually don't have the time for the house work. I still have time for my line dance class and square dance club and a little yard work.
I like quilting best well maybe as well as my line dancing.
During the day of course I come back and catch up on the latest posts on both sites and sometimes add my two or three cents worth. I have to try all the things you show pictures of and of course that takes more time away from house work. I have a very wonderful husband who will take over when the house gets to messy.
MNM