View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 11:53 PM
lynnie
Power Poster

i'm conerned i won't bewth my husban and son at the time. it's not like y2k, this is a real pheonomanom that is taking plave. the gov't is reading itself for it. there' abook, Blur Gold written onthe subject, the churches are awae of this, governments are fighting ovr foodfor tis this and power. ther mvie was a bunch o hogwash. my main concern is tha i won't be wih my loved ones, my son and husband o that day, i new when i got pregnant w.my son that he would be 22then and could ake cae of himself, that was a big weight on my shoulders then. god loves all peopl and things, so we are not the cozen few, he doesn't like s better than some other releigion. in his eyes, we are al the same, and the world is sooo overpopulated by over 90% capacity right now, the planets will all alignup perfetly on that day, can ou imagine the ravational pull. next tursday, Mas will come closest to earth a it has everbeen since the last iceage, it will appear as two moons. this oil slick has me so upset too. everything is dying, the earthquake and the volcano set the earth offf it;s axis by 3*, that;s whats causing weird weather, not to mention HAARP, and the other gov;t organizations playing with our weather, Chem trails, and genetically modified animals and plans, Just notnatural. scar stuff, Microchipping peole, camera ecerywhere,bigbrother watching you all the time noe, people hve to waje up ndsee wat;s going on, it;s no oke here,the gov't knowing what we're sayingas we talk on our computers, trcking systems n our crs now, and cell phones really scary