View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 12:07 AM
domaema

Who taughtyou how to quilt? Learned on my own buy reading quilt magazines and etc.
What pattern was the first quilt you made? Hand sewed 2 inch squares. Last month tore it apart. cause it was so wommpy. Machine sewed it back together in around the world pattern.
Do you still have your 1st quilt? Yes
Which of your quilts is your favorite and why? The second quilt I made 1971. It has 9 patches with solid white large squares and the 9 patches have royal blue in them. I still have it and am reworking it.Had to replace the solid white squares cause they stretched so badly
What do you do with the quilts you make? I have made many for my daughter and grandchildren and friends.
What is the oldest quilt in your collection? My first quilt.
Do you belong to a guild, or attend a work shop. No but am going to a workshop this week. Just to see what they are doing.
Have you ever entered a quilt in a quilt show or fair? No but was asked if I wanted to this year.
I said no.Not good enough.
Have You encouraged others to try to quilt. Yes My daughter made her first last year. have encouraged others too.
Why do you quilt? I love putting fabric together and seeing the end result. very satisfing.