Old 07-29-2008, 03:23 PM
Elizabeth A.

It's done! The entire quilt from beginning to end, even the binding. It took me a little while with how to come up with the center (thanks for all your suggestions, but after that the rest seemed to fly by. This is our little family outside under and beautiful Florida sky complete with a Mickey Mouse up in the clouds. Thank you all so much for your input!

My daughter LOVES playing outside, Mickey Mouse (of course), and I put us each in little outfits we wear. DH in a cowboy hat decked out in black, me in a blue dress I wear all the time, and dd in the pink dress I made for her.

Around that are the applique pieces that would have been ruined if used in my heart quilt (just a little bit to big most of them).

Lorretta gets full credit with the top and bottom pink block rows, she had a garage sale find that she gave me. :D I'd bet I'd still be thinking about how to grow it big enough, if she hadn't sent me that fabric!

And the outside edge is a Winnie the Pooh Blue Toile that DH picked up for me on super clearance.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-45522.jpe