Old 08-18-2010, 11:41 AM
MissyGirl

Oh my goo'ness!!! You guys are so not going to believe this but........

I lost 10.8 more pounds (for a grand total of almost 50 since April). My surgeon said that she talked to the psychologist and decided that the lap band was best for me because of my psychiatric meds and how they are absorbed. So, no problem there.

I will probably have the surgery in October/November December at the latest. Yay!

I also got a call from Mike and he wants me to come over this evening and watch some tv or movies. Yay! I am so happy when I am talking to him or with him. This is such a sweet time for me. I just cannot explain how all of this makes me feel. Happy. Silly. Excited. Overwhelmed. Just tons of feelings. I am really glad I am able to share this with you.

I juat ordered my clothes to wear at my sister's wedding in October. I just hope they fit me then. Hah! Wouldn't that be great if they were too big for me?!?! I would never be so happy to have clothes that did not fit as I would be then. :D:D:D:D

I hope you guys are doing well...I miss the chatter here. What is up? Is everyone away or quiet or tired of reading what I write? Hmmm??

Missy