Old 08-18-2010, 11:45 AM
Psychomomquilter

Positive Mental Attitude!

you can if you think you can, whats the use? no one cares? get off that ok? there are people that do care, find something interesting to do, get out and find someone thats lomnely, that needs someone to takk to, just get out and walk around the block, you don't feel like walking? well you have to get motivated to do something with the rest of your life! not sit there and let it pass you by.

If nothing else, God loves you faults and all!get that quilt out and work it! I love to crochet, and someone told me this years ago. crocheting is a way to release those anxieties, the knots are called "worry nots" think on it , you might get it.The thing is, are you making food your god? Do you really want to lose weight,
No matter what it seems like feel or looks, you are a person, unique one of a kind and no one is made just like you. You are God's creation, fat and all, thin and all tall, small etc.
I would rather be healthy than sick, not take medications the rest of my life. apprecioate what you do have, look in the mirror, I am a KINGS kid, and so on, I know you can do it! Ice cream is good, 1/2 cup is fine, do that weight watchers, get your mind set on what you want, not what everybody else wants. Pamper yourself! put some make up on, color your hair, put a different color on! go wild!are you younger than 50? older? if older have the hormones checked. I'd like to see this group more positively motivated. Sure you can't do it alone! Been there done that. I have lost 30 pounds since January. I have another 30 to go.I know weight watchers may be pricy, but they have excellent programs for someone to do and can reach their goals. take it one day at a time. Depression is not healthy, I was with weight watchers for 10 weeks, and if you learn how to do servings instead of portions, you have won part of the battle.
Sorry this is so long, if you need someone to talk to , then do it! we all are here!