View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 07:42 PM
minnow895

tonightni went to a camp ground to meet friens of mine from texasat ne time i was engaged to her brother he had given me a butifull engagement ring. but the relationship did not last we became best of friends after splitting up and going our seperat ways.
he died of colon cancer three years ago. his siter gave me the engagement ring he had got for me tonight also i had left a ring my grandmother had given to me she had passed away in 1974 i was also given that ring.
along with that a dear frien that had committed suicide had mad me a indian medicin bag that was also given to me.
all these things remind me of how special they were in my life .
it seems that we really don't relize how special people are in our lives untill they pass on.
all of these things given back to me are a gift not only from my exfiance's sister but most importantly a gift from god and a lesson to rember that people are not nly prescious to us after they are gone but while thay are here on earth with us and we should threat them as good as we can becuse there may come a time when we can nolong share life with them only the dear prescious memories we have of them
god bless each and everone of you