View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 05:32 AM
moonwolf23

Originally Posted by renee765
I've been ordering from Connecting Threads for about a year and a half, and am very surprised at the comments that their fabrics are not good quality. ALL of the fabrics I have received are very, very nice. They don't feel like they are mostly sizing with a little fabric thrown in. I have to say that I've bought LQS fabric that didn't seem to match the quality of the fabric I ordered through Connecting Threads. I have also gotten to where I only use their Essential Threads.

I think it may be that how each of us defines 'quality fabric' might have slightly different criteria, based on our past experiences and intentions for that fabric. There are no wrong answers.
I will also add, that their thread breaks less in my machine, then the other 100 percent cotton that I've used. The non Connecting threads cotton thread was purchased both at quilt shops and hancoks or Joanns. The thread at Connecting threads is value for your money, you would look at paying 15 or more at a store for the amount you get and it doesn't break as often.

Right I need to go find some caffeine, I may or may not have made sense.