Old 08-19-2010, 11:58 AM
ksea

Originally Posted by kwiltkrazy
Got squishies galore:great black and gold from oatw13--beautiful purple from Ok Darla(little bit disfigured, but sure and have enough for a block)---Lets quilts beautiful red 30's and nice white(I already know what this block is)---A beautiful periwinkle from Janecat(It is a chatty one, with great personality)---a beautiful purple floral from bibliostaone( it's very quiet, I don't think it likes to travel alone, have too send it home with a companion possibly, but it will be grown up, so it might not be so frightened)And from Shaysmema I received a beautiful dark green floral.---And --Drum roll-- I received two beautifully precious grown ups, one is a star with the most beautiful green hand dye, I love her so, thank you Shaysmema(I just figured out what your name is Shay's Mema, I can be a dope)----and last, but definitely not least I received a gorgeous hole in the barn door from Moonrise, I love the green polka dot you used to coordinate with my bold floral. Thank you all, I am having so much fun.
Oh pics please, I can't wait to see.