View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 05:03 PM
wildyard

Who taught you how to quilt? My DSIL started me and I am working on finishing it.

What pattern was the first quilt you made? It was called a Stack 'N Whack, but it's not like the kaleidascope ones called that here

Do you still have your 1st quilt? yes, but I made a bedspread out of it for our guest room

Which of your quilts is your favorite and why? The first one, because it's the only one so far... but I'm working on that.

What do you do with the quilts you make? I am gonna put it on the guest bed soon as the master bedroom is finished.

What is the oldest quilt in your collection? I had quilts from my mother but gave those to my adult children, so my oldest quilt is about 4 years old and I made it.

Do you belong to a guild, or attend workshops? haven't yet

Have you ever entered a quilt in a quilt-show or fair? Nope

Have you encouraged others to try quilting? Always, unless I am having the opposite effect by boring them to death. LOL

Why do you quilt? It gives me another artistic outlet; it fits so well within my physical limitations; like cooking, there is a base to follow, but lots of room for improvisation; it lets me belong and hang out here on this board!!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-99939.jpe   attachment-99940.jpe   attachment-99941.jpe