View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008, 03:56 PM
sandpat
Power Poster

I can't seem to wipe the huge smile off my face :D . Ok, here's the scoop, its a Bernina 200E, so it embroiders and sews. It has so many features that it might even cook and clean (although I haven't seen the attachments for that yet). It has all the cool features like auto threader, auto thread cutter..a nice large table surface to sew on, front loading bobbin and a thing I love--a knee pressure thingie that lifts the pressure foot. It also has the stitch regulator on it which I think I will like, but I have to get used to that. It has 3 hoop sizes...I don't know anything about embroidery....yet :D They say I can design, edit and save designs right on the machine. It has a USB stick with more designs and also a CD/ROM that I can either download designs from the web onto that and then plug it directly into the machine...so no funky fiddlin' around with design files. To tell ya' the truth, I don't even know what all it will do right now...I can't wait to take it slowly and work through all the things to do. I really can't wait to use that silly 1/4" foot! I'm about as excited about that as anything!!