Old 08-20-2010, 07:30 AM
Edie

Originally Posted by nanawdeb
Okay, I got the part about the carpet blades, but I don't know what kind of handles you are talking about and what you use them for can you give me a hint?
You can buy the rotary blades 2/package for $1. 45 or so, and they also carry the blade holder or cutter holder to use when you cut carpeting and that has one blade on the cutter and two blades underneath. $4.00 for the cutter and three blades. You can't use the cutter like an Olfa or Fiskars or whatever kind of rotary cutter you get for sewing. It doesn't fit. Trust me on those three words. It isn't made to fit, it doesn't fit and there is no sense to buy it if you aren't going to use it. I am not cheap - I am old and wise and frugal. (Yah, right!). Hope this helps. It just isn't worth the money to pay for something you aren't going to use and get three blades in the deal. It is still cheaper buying the two blades - For what it is worth, the order number for the blades is #97642 - Hope I helped on this. And then to top it all off my mom gave me her brand new blade sharpener. Yay! Edie