Old 08-20-2010, 01:19 PM
grann of 6

Originally Posted by Yarn or Fabric
That is so funny - I'm sorry to hear that it didn't turn out as you had hoped :'(
I save my dog food bags for when I need to do yard work and have to get rid of stuff.
It turned out just as I had expected. Everyone else had great visions of a beautiful bag graced with a dog food label. I am like you, I load them with fallout from the laundry room and garage and anything else that needs to be trashed. My mother saved every margarine tub she ever bought and complained that she didn't have enough cupboard space. I had gone to visit her in Michigan and decided to help her clean out her cupboards. She had 2 huge trashbags full of them and was all offended when I asked if she ever used them. She was amazed at her gained space when I saved 2 containers of each size for her. I have been saving my Land O Lakes butter tubs. And one day when I started babysitting the neighbor baby I was looking for something for him to play with. Lo & behold out came the butter tubs. He had a ball stacking them and driving his cars into them. That's the limit of of my recycling; if I don't have immediate use for it, it goes.