View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 03:40 AM
Quilting Aggi

FVG I know exactely what you are going through trying to get things done before a certain date... here is what I'm going through right now!

Due in August:

one baby quilt - FINALLY machine binded one side of the binding to the quilt the other night. Due August 30th.

one double size quilt for a wedding gift. Wedding is August 14th. Just finished quilting it two days ago. I am hoping to put the binding on it tonight. that depends on how I'm feeling though as I"ve had this HORRIBLE headache since Sunday and now its making me sick. I hate air pressure, humidity and fog!! yep all at the one time.. how fun is that!!

one surprise birthday quilt for Trevor who's birthday is August 28th. Still need to layer that little darling.. I hope to pick up the batting and backing for that tomorrow after work and hope to layer that little double size darling on Sunday.

TWO quilts to make up for teaching in September, but I will need to have them made before the end of August so that I have a coloured photo to hand out to the students when they go to register for their course and for fabric requirements. I know the quilts I'm going to make, I pulled SOME of the fabrics but still need to pre-wash, cut, assemble, etc. etc. the quilts!!

5 quilts to have completed before the end of August!!! I finally had to make a schedule for myself so that I wouldn't burn out!!
That might be something you should look at doing. I find it helps me alot. I havent' been able to work at my machine as much as I need to but then I need to spend time with Trevor too as he is very important to me. It is the summer and there are things we want to do over the hot sunny summer months.

I haven't read this whole thread yet that you started. Perhaps by the time I finish reading it, you will be further ahead on your quilt!! :) Hang in there girl.. Don't stress over it, its not worth burning out over!!

Cheers