View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 03:37 PM
Colbaltjars62

Originally Posted by Deborah12687
Originally Posted by Colbaltjars62
Originally Posted by Deborah12687
I wonder if as a group if we could special order from Harbor feight a full box of these blades.
I don't live to far away from a HF and am stopping by there today to check on my raincheck. They told me a week and a half and it is time to go in today. I will ask the clerk if there is any way a person can order these in quantity.
Wish me luck I'm going in!!!!!
Ta,ta
:XD:
I wish you luck and hope they can sell it in bulk
OK Ladies and Gentleman, here is the scuttlebutt on the HF rotory blades. There are none in almost all of the stores in the country (LOL) oops sorry.
The website is out and I was told that it will be at least 3 weeks before the website will get them again. That means if you have rain checks in hand it will take another 3 weeks on top of that.... So 6 weeks or so for them, so we are looking at October. Freight day for the stores is Tuesdays, so check in by phone at your local FHT.
For the one's that want them in Bulk or by the case, you have to try on the website. Oh and if you get them on the website they will NOT ship it to your local HFT. Only to your residence.
OK, did I answer all the questions? I hope so. By the way JoAnns is having a sale on rotory goodies. :D Just thought I'd share that.
I hope this helped.
:XD: