Old 08-20-2010, 03:54 PM
harrishwhippets

Originally Posted by nanjam62
I buy for our prayer quilt group at church & some of the girls had donated their coupons to use for the quilts. I went to buy a bolt of batting and the flyer said it was the packaged batting on sale. I got there and it was on sale too. I had a 60% off. The clerk told me the sale goes off sat night & my coupon is good until Sunday so I am going back to get it. It will save an additional $88 by waiting until Sunday. We were also going to get a large cutting mat but they were also on sale & the girl didn't know when the sale on them ends. I didn't get one and will check Sunday & see if they are still on sale. My husband said you have never come home from joann's and felt good about it. It just seems like a bait and switch....but we need the batting and can't get any better deal..you just feel like they are playing mind games with you.
That was very nice of the sales lady to even tell you that, neither one said anything when I mentioned the bolt of batting. It was one of the items I had on my wish list, and would have bought it to use for our chemo quilts. Darn them all!! I still have a 50 given to me by a friend maybe I will go back and use that one. Thank you kindly for the information.