View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 04:45 AM
fabricluvr

jo-anns has the EQ5 and EQ6 on sale right now. i got the EQ5 because i wanted to spend less than $100 for my first time (it is $89.99 w/free shipping). the EQ6 is $129.

don't think you can use coupons on EQ software at jo-anns. you definitely can't on the website

How do I redeem a coupon online?

* Enter the promotion code in your online shopping cart and your discount will automatically be reflected in the cart. Please note that the promotion code cannot be combined with other promotion codes and cannot be used on past Joann.com purchases. Offers are limited to available online stock; no rain checks will be issued.
* Discounts exclude Grace Company, Electric Quilt Company, Crop In Style®, Best Value™, Creative Options and Brother® products; Madeira®, Sulky and Gutermann thread sets; Singer® accessories; Xyron® Design Runner; Framed Art & Mirrors; irons; dressforms; sewing machines; sergers; embroidery machines; sewing cabinets; software; exclusive quilt kits & bundles; die cut machines & accessories; clearance items; the purchase of Jo-Ann Gift Cards; tax and shipping charges. Additional exclusions may apply.