View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 07:23 PM
Grama Lehr

Well Ladies, since Dawn won't show us what she got. . . . . . I guess you will have to see what I recieved in the mail today!! I got a box, from my address, that I don't recall mailing. . . . . stuffed to the gills with ALL KINDS OF GOODIES!! WOW!!
Where to begin??..A cute little stack of fabrics tied with a little ribbon to make a package, three beautiful fat quarters, a book "Strip Happy", a Fons and Porter, Travel Folding sticher's tool, (looks like a swiss arm knife for quilters), it's really cool! How do you know that I'm always sewing in the car?? :roll: A designing curve, beads for embellishing, and some Udderly smooth hand cream for my dry-dry skin! Let me take a breath.......there is more!! Three wonderful patterns, A floral Heart wreath, looks kinda hard, A Four Corners, Country at Heart, which I will try right away! It's right up my alley. A BOW TUCKS TOTE PATTERN!! I have been wanting to buy one of these ever since I saw all of the girls making them!! Thank you!! I love all of my goodies!! I also got a HUGE container of Cocoa Roast Almonds, I am not allergic, I can munch on them while I go to my sewing room and hug and try not to drool all over my new found treasures!!
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!
I feel truely blessed, I have a wonderful person, somewhere out there.... :?:
I have several pictures to add, but for some reason it won't let me copy them.