View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 03:28 AM
dragonfly

Hi Quilters and Patchworkers alike!

I have loved doing some patchwork for a short while now and enjoy sharing tips and patterns with my quilty buddies here in Australia
Today we are having a National Election - for Australians that means we are voting for the Prime Minister and Cabinet. So its super busy on the television showing who is and isnt getting voted in. :thumbup:
But I am here to say hello and introduce myself as a lover of sewing, beadwork and all sorts of craft. :lol:
I am enjoying different Asian styles - such as Japanese Fabrics -Ecletic colourings in my work.;)
I think I have done more bits and pieces for my family and friends and have joined with another friend in making things for charity. At the moment I am sourching a sizing for adult bibs for my local nursing home - so if you have any ideas that would be appreciated :D
Looking for penpals too - send me a link! Love to join a swap place or contribute a square for someone making quilts for charity :thumbup:
So send me a note - I will look forward to it and promise to get back to you too
All the best for a great Saturday 21st August 2010
Diane